Follow Home
| Litter star world |
Y
SAYA SAYANG AWAK :'*
Bile Aq Marah Mulelah Aq Speaking!
29 Mei, 2011 • 7:00 PTG • 0 comments
Hey guys, I'm now very2 mad with my friend.
But I can't tell what her name, Totally i'm very angry with her,
You know what she say to me???
She say i'm like jayos, jongos, jongang, and hantu gigi.
Can you think if someone said you like that???
Of course you all angry if someone say like that, now I don't want
to be a friend, if my friend have attitude like that. Can you imagine, how your feeling if your friend say like that??? You think with yourself.
For your information, thanks because said me like that, i will be proud of you. And now you can go to the HELL,
and the hell now is your place. Dam it Shit!!!

Label: ,



PASTFUTURE
The star owner

Hi peeps. Im the owner of this blog
Just known as Sarah

JUST BE YOURSELF :*



TALKIE TALKING


PUT UR CBOX CODE
CREDIT

Own made by : rawrmeansaranghaeyo.blogspot.com
ARINA's